Monday, April 29, 2013

Summer lovin










Happy Monday everyone! I'm off of work and I am using this beautiful day to take more photos for the blog! I've realized that I have been doing more causal outfits lately so today I'm bringing the edgy! Can't wait to show you all my new outfits!! 

This outfit is so causal and so easy and perfect for a day date with your lover! I went out of the box with the color of these shorts but I had to get them cause all of you know how much I LOOOOOVE the high waisted look! I kept it simple with just a white V-neck and a jean jacket to complete the look. As for the accessories, I wanted to go bold with color because its summer and WHY THE HELL NOT!? I love for my accessories to make as much of a statement as my outfit. 

So I debated a long time over my Barbie pink wedges because I thought I would never wear them but they are so darn cute, I had to get them! I can't wait to wear them to the beach or out about with a sundress or even jeans. 

Shorts: G by Guess (April 2013) $35
Shirt: Old Navy (Old) $7
Jacket: Style for less (October 2012) $30
Shoes: G by Guess (April 2013) $50
Ring: G by Guess (April 2013) $5
Earrings: Styles for Less (Summer 2012) $2

Total: $129 


No comments:

Post a Comment