Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Greek Goddess






Greek Goddess won the vote! I put a picture of this outfit and another outfit on my FacebookInstagram, and Twitter to see which one my viewers wanted to see and this one won but not by much! I really liked this idea so I'm going to do it again, follow me on my social media so you can have a say on my next post!

So I met this really cool guy and we are going to a date to a really nice Turkish restaurant in downtown and I'm going to wear this outfit! I think its sexy yet classy at the same time. It will be our second date so I will just need to remember to relax and let my personality shine though.

This outfit was super easy to create because A.) the dress came with the belt and B.) I love these brown shoes so if I had to wear heels I would wear these! But seriously these shoes are so comfortable, I love them and always try to make outfits around them. So to play up the wrap greek goddess look I used gold accessories and curled my hair to soft curls and VOLA!  Can anybody say Aphrodite? 

Dress: Charlotte Russe (March 2013) $27
Shoes: G by Guess (March 2013) $40 ON SALE!
Watch: G by Guess (March 2013) $60 ON SALE!



Total: $127







1 comment:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL MiMi! I hope you're date went well - He'd be an idiot to not fall for you! ;D

    Lovely post friend!

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete