Monday, March 4, 2013

Pretty in jean






The jean shirt, how do you wear it? Well I love my jean shirt and always find new wears to wear it, to me it is a staple piece to every wardrobe. This is just one way to wear it, I  say that a jean shirt is a good way to casualize an outfit so if you are going to wear a bold bottom it would be ideal to wear a jean shirt to balance out the print or bright color. Unfortunately they do not come that cheap, I found some for as high as $50 dollars but if you shop smart (Shopping rules) you can find them at a much cheaper price. I found mine at Goodwill for $8 bucks! Goodwill always replenish their stock but on Friday is when I find the best stuff because they are getting ready for the weekend.  

Shirt: Goodwill $8
Pants: Stylesforless $25
Belt: Goodwill $2
Boots: G by Guess $40

Total: $75



8 comments:

  1. That's really cool that you have items from Goodwill. I'm going to be working on a $50 challenge to Salvation Army. I'm going to see how many items I can get to make three full outfits with only $50! (Items can be used for more than one outfit). :) You should try it, and post your finds!!! Ciao bella, XOXO ~Analisa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds awesome! When are you doing that? We should collaborate and make it a little contest, I think that would be fun! ;]

      Delete
  2. How do you ever find something in goodwill?! I always get lost in all the clothes and can never seem to find anything good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to go in there with a game plan so its easier for me to see everything. I like to start with the jackets and see is there anything worth my time then go to shoes, bags, and belts. Then the big one: clothes. I like to start with the dresses first then shirts then shirts/skirts and then finally the jeans! Jeans are always the hardest because they are always so many of them! I get my shopping cart filled with potential items and TRY EVERYTHING ON!! That is a must no matter where I shop but at Goodwill its mandatory. Then I pick what I like and go on with my merry day :]

      Delete
  3. I've found quite a few good things. You really to have to "hunt for a come-up" (Thrift Shop song). A Goodwill close to a Target has good things. Target gives their overstocks to my neighborhood Goodwill. Score.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the tip! That's awesome! I'll make sure to check to see if I have any Goodwills near a target close to me!

      --MiMi

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! You look great.x
    Great the colour combination & gorgeous pants
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a bold move but I'm glad it work and I'm glad you like it!

      --MiMi

      Delete