Monday, March 4, 2013

Pretty in jean






The jean shirt, how do you wear it? Well I love my jean shirt and always find new wears to wear it, to me it is a staple piece to every wardrobe. This is just one way to wear it, I  say that a jean shirt is a good way to casualize an outfit so if you are going to wear a bold bottom it would be ideal to wear a jean shirt to balance out the print or bright color. Unfortunately they do not come that cheap, I found some for as high as $50 dollars but if you shop smart (Shopping rules) you can find them at a much cheaper price. I found mine at Goodwill for $8 bucks! Goodwill always replenish their stock but on Friday is when I find the best stuff because they are getting ready for the weekend.  

Shirt: Goodwill $8
Pants: Stylesforless $25
Belt: Goodwill $2
Boots: G by Guess $40

Total: $75