Wednesday, March 20, 2013

American Rebel





First off, a big thank you to Thrift Store Runway! I entered this outfit into their monthly contest and ended up being one of the five winners! Check it out here! I'm so happy and thankful!

These cute little shorts I made myself! I am obsessed with the american flag apparel out in stores but I'm not a fan of the price tag so I made these little bad boys myself! I went to Goodwill and found a pair of old jeans so I could cut them up then went to the dollar store and bought a little flag. Then I called all my girls over and we did all our DIY projects together! It was so much fun! A shout out to my friend Christy  for her amazing sewing abilities, Thanks love! 

Photo credit: Nicole Krauss (She does most of my pictures)
Nikon D40

Shorts:  DIY (Summer 2012) Similar $7
Tank &Necklace: Forever21 (Summer 2012) $5 each
Shoes: Charlotterusse (Winter 2012) $43 Also seen in Dark Beauty
Tights: Walmart (old) $5
Jackets: Goodwill (old) $12

Total: $77