Monday, March 18, 2013

Liebster Award!


I've seen this on other blogs and always wanted one but never thought that I would ever get it! Thanks to the beautiful and charming Easmin at ohhsopeachy for nominating me and giving me this award! :]

The Rules

1. Share 11 things about yourself.
2.Answer the 11 questions that your tagger gave you
3.Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate. The nominees must have less than 200 Google Friend Connect Followers and be told via comment on their blog.
4. Think of 11 questions to ask the bloggers that were nominated
5.Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.


11 Things you must know about MiMi

1. I have a stutter but for the most part people don't notice it and when they do I just smile and say I have a stutter so they know not to make fun. 

2. I have a beautiful, talented, and amazing twin sister and I love with all my heart! She is my best friend and sister. 

3. I curse like a sailor not because I don't have a good vocabulary but because I enjoy cursing. I know its not ladylike but I find it fun!

4. I love dancing and I'm constantly dancing or singing! I love to preform so my life is always a show and you know what they say, the show must go on! 

5. I'm very competitive! I was told that I'm a sore loser and even worst winner but I don't think I'm that bad.

6. I am OBSESSED with kitty cats but have no desire to actually own a cat. I like the funny pictures and their behaviors but the cat hair or the kitty litter kills it for me. 

7.It is my dream to be a Disney Princess! I'm just too short (5 foot) to be any princess but Tink and I would love to be Jasmine or Snow White. 

8. I work full time and go to school full time so this blog is my little escape from reality.

9. No one ever calls me MiMi in real life. 

10. It kills me to get out of bed before ten but I can't stand to be in bed after 11:30. I am a night owl forever and always.  

11. I am addicted to social media and constantly on my phone on either Instagram or Pinterest.

 Easmin's Questions

1. Describe yourself in 5 words? 
Sarcastic. Goofy. Blunt. Moody. Passionate. 

2.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
New York! But I really do hate the cold and have never seen snow so California is more ideal climate wise.

3.Who inspire's you? 
That's a tough question because there is no one thing that inspires me. I get inspired by the amazing people I follow on Instagram, the wonderful people in my life, and myself.  I can find something inspirational anywhere!

4.Whats your favorite brand of cosmetics?
I'm not a big make up girl so I don't know much about the different brands but I enjoy my Mac make up for the most part.

5.What can you not do without on a daily basis? 
Social Media. I start going through withdrawals if its been too long.
6.What is your favorite movie? 
How the Grinch stole Christmas: Jim Carry. I quote that movie at least once a day, it is absolutely amazing!

7.What does your blog say about you?
I have no clue! You tell me cause I don't know but I hope it says that you don't need to be rich to look amazing and its the confidence that makes the outfit.

8.Describe your personal style?
Statement! I love statement pieces because they give so much personality and I like my outside to match my inside.
9.What is you addiction?
Besides social media...Food! I love going out to dinner and trying new restaurants and just enjoying food.
10.Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
Pessimist but I'm trying so hard to be less of one! Its one of the things that I'm really trying to impove about myself.

11.Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Hopefully in New York or California working in the fashion world but if not is a cute little loft in big city with my sissy enjoying our young adult life together. 

     

My Questions

1. What made you blog?
2.  Who is your fashion icon?
3. If you could only eat three things for the rest of your life what would they be?
4. If you could only pick 5 artists to listen to for the rest of your life, who would they be?
5. What do you hope to get out of blogging?
6. Whats your favorite show and why? 
7. If you could pick any other name besides your own what would it be?
8. Describe your ideal perfect day.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What is your favorite fashion trend?
11. What fashion trend do you wish never happened?

My Nominees! 

8.The latest Wrinkle in Effect http://thelatestwrinkleineffect.blogspot.com/
10.  Lilly and Rachel http://lillyraebeauty.blogspot.com

I didn't have to look far for the perfect candidates because these all lovely ladies I'm already following! Hope you all have a blast and enjoy this award as much as I did! 

--MiMi  

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Mimi!! That's so nice of you to give me this award I feel so honored <3 I will totally post my questions as soon as I finish them! THANK YOU! :)

    -Mak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, it was so sweet of you to nominate us! <3 We'll answer all the questions this weekend! :)

    XOXO,
    Lilly and Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No problem! I'm excited to know a little more about you ladies :]

      --MiMi

      Delete
  3. Awww thank you dear for nominating me, you made my day :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!I'm happy that I did! Im really pumped to read your post! :]

      --MiMi

      Delete
  4. Michelle!! youre a sweetheart thank you for nominating all of us, this seems like fun! Talk to you soon!


    -Raych

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! I follow you ladies on the regular so I had to give you all this award! Can't wait to see your answers!

      --MiMi

      Delete
  5. Thank you sooo much for nominating me:) I am so excited about it!x You can check out my answers if you want.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for the late reply to this, been away from my blog for a few days!
    this is so nice of you, i really appreciate these but i've already done it a little while ago :( i'm totally going to check out the other blogs that you've nominated though! :)
    thank you sooo much for nominating me Michelle!
    xx

    girlwithclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no problem! That's awesome that you were already nominated though, congrats! You totally deserve it :]

      --MiMi

      Delete
  7. You're so adorable! I love cats and I'm definitely going to be Ariel someday... It's happening. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh girl! I know what you mean! That's how I feel about Jasmine haha Disney Princesses for life!

      --MiMi

      Delete