Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Disney Magic!








This weekend I had the best experience of my life, I got to have lunch at Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World! I love Disney and like to believe that I am a princess from time to time so it was a perfect gift! I went with my best friend and sister and couldn't have asked for a better company. I wanted to look super cute and Disney like so I picked this outfit because the colors reminded me of Tinkerbell and Jasmine (Who is my all time favorite princess!) and it is super comfortable! Which is very important for this Florida heat. 

Shorts: Forever 21 (Spring 2013) $18
Shirt: Forever 21 (Spring 2013) $6
Shoes: Charlotterusse (Spring 2013) $13
Necklace: Charlotterusse (Spring 2013) $9

Total: $46 

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your shorts!! so cute!! It makes you look so tan! Come check out my first giveaway!!

    Des
    http://desloveless.blogspot.com/2013/02/taddle-tell-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I did check it out and I want to know how do you do a give away? Its really cool and I would love to do that one day!

      --MiMi

      Delete