Friday, January 18, 2013

Casual Fall







Leg warmers are back! Which make me happy because they add another layer to any fall look, fall fashion is all about the layers so the more layers the better. Normally I am against wearing heels at school but I think the heels give this casual outfit a sexy twist and those boots are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. (Thanks Mom for the perfect Christmas gift!) I am obsessed with the cheetah print and the colors are purrfect for fall! I tied the scarf this way because my shirt has a collar and I wanted to show off the scarf but it was too long so by knotting it  the scarf became shorter. One day I might post a blog on all the ways you can tie a scarf...one day.

Shirt: Ross (Fall 2012) $7
Jeans: Styles For Less (Winter 2012) $20
Scarf: Styles For Less (Winter 2012) $5
Leg Warmers: XOXO (Christmas 2012) N/A Family Gift
Boots: Pink and Pepper (Christmas 2012) N/A Family Gift 
Back Pack: Target (Old) $30
Ring: Styles For Less (Old) $8

Total: $ 70 

2 comments:

  1. Cool dress specially i like your shoes. they look great with your outfit.

    http://reneesadvice.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just check out you page and its amazing! I started following you on twitter and facebook :]

      --MiMi

      Delete